Confused about discounts

phinn

With all the competiveness going on between cruise lines... can anyone help me with the available discounts? I am considering a 3 nighter on the Jewel. Since I am cruising next week, would it make sense to book on board? That should be a $100 on board credit, yes? Since I am a C&A member, does anyone know the discount for a balcony in dollars? Does it depend on the amount of nights as well as being balcony? It would actually pay for me to book balcony with C&A credits over a JS as I see it, but curious to know how much I would get off the balcony by being C&A member rather than wait to book onboard. And here comes a stupid question.... how do you make your title in bold type?

With all the competiveness going on between cruise lines... can anyone help me with the available discounts? I am considering a 3 nighter on the Jewel. Since I am cruising next week, would it make sense to book on board? That should be a $100 on board credit, yes? Since I am a C&A member, does anyone know the discount for a balcony in dollars? Does it depend on the amount of nights as well as being balcony? It would actually pay for me to book balcony with C&A credits over a JS as I see it, but curious to know how much I would get off the balcony by being C&A member rather than wait to book onboard. And here comes a stupid question.... how do you make your title in bold type?

The available discounts for Platninum in a Balcony for 3-5 nite is $50.00

"" Diamond " " is $100.00

3-5 nite OBC is $50.00

You can now longer combine discounts with OBC. You get ONE! Effective 1/1/09.

You can choose the Balcony discount or the OBC discount!

Have a nice Cruise!

Archived