Countdown clock

disneylover79

I cannot get my countdown clock to paste to my signature... what am I doing wrong...please help..

I can't get mine to work either, lol. I am feeling very silly right now because I can't make it show up :confused:

EDIT - In a thread I found searching someone said that if you do it in Firefox it seems to corrupt the code. So I tried use Internet Explorer and it worked perfectly, so I would suggest trying IE if you're using Firefox. :)

I cannot get my countdown clock to paste to my signature... what am I doing wrong...please help..

I had a problem and it was the browser I was using. I normally use Firefox, but had to set the clock up using Internet Explorer. Try using a different browser.

• 2 months later...

Prolly a dumb question .......... but since I read people here say all the time there ARE no dumb questions :p.............

How do you get a countdown clock to work in a normal email? My Mom doesn't have MySpace, doesn't go on messgae boards, etc.... but I'd love for her to be able to look at the countdown. She is so excited to take her first cruise next month!! :D

I can't get mine to work either, lol. I am feeling very silly right now because I can't make it show up :confused:

EDIT - In a thread I found searching someone said that if you do it in Firefox it seems to corrupt the code. So I tried use Internet Explorer and it worked perfectly, so I would suggest trying IE if you're using Firefox. :)

Thanks! That makes sense since you can't print your funpass and luggage tags with firefox either! I'll have to try it again wityh IE!

Archived