ATV! Has anyone been?

a9753

I have done Dune buggies and ATV's in PV. I had an amazing time. I can't remember for the life of me the company name, but they are typiaclly all the same.

Anyways, If you have contacts, I do suggest not going (unfortunatly). My mom and sister both have contacts and they were unable to see after. THe dust on them are horrible, and the goggles they give you to use don't keep the dust out of your eyes. Also, If you have asthma, you might consider bringing an extra something to cover your mouth as dust will get in your mouth as well. Also, wear shoes you don't care about or buy tevas.

With those warnings said, Let me tell you about the coolest time i have had.

You will see the back country of PV which is something you must experience. You will get to see some of the native species to PV and enjoy some fun driving around. You will go through rivers which have high water which is a blast! That is why i said wear gym's you don't care about. They will smell and be wet after. I am not sure what kind of review you are looking for, but i have done both Dune buggies and ATV's.

If you do Dune buggies, make sure you can drive a manual trans. ATV's, you will be fine either way. If you have more questions, let me know.

Archived