Paul Macintosh?

rampyj610

Has anyone had Paul Macintosh as their Piano Bar performer? Anyone know if he has a website, or anywhere else we may hear or see any of his previous performances? We were told today he will be on the Feb 22 2009 Valor sailing. Thank you.

I sailed with him in November on the Conquest and I was really un-impressed. This was my fourth cruise and I have to say that I may have been spoiled on my first because the Piano bar featured Damian Brell and since then I have never had as much fun in the piano bar and have not spent more than one night on each cruise in the piano bar. Paul was not horrible but he seemed to lack a little in personality. There was not many people in the piano bar that night and I was trying to get him to have some fun and he just wasn't interested. He was nice and all and he is a pretty good singer and piano player, but I when I go to a piano bar I want have FUN. Having said all this, I was only on one cruise with him for one week and maybe the next week was different. If the band Blackjack is still on the Conquest (I assume that is the ship you will be sailing) they are a lot of fun and was a good replacement for a dull piano bar.

Enjoy your cruise

Archived