Just booked Elation for Jan 17, 2010

toshiba

Just booked our 4 th cruise. I am so excited but have to wait a whole yr. I bought the trip insurance just in case. This will be our 20th anniversary. I have cruise but just found this board. I am looking forward to meeting new friends and new tips.

Exlellent! I love having things to look forward to. The Elation will be going through dry dock next month, so she should be nice and updated by the time you go. I'm going in May. I'd love to know what exaclty is getting upgraded in the dry dock, but it seems to be a mystery. I guess I'll find out in May!

• 1 month later...

I was on the Elation in Jan. I had a wonderful time.....You will have a great time and the food was good and the service too. It is a smaller ship but I dont mind that since having a short cruise saves time finding my way around.

You will love it

Dorene

Hi

Paul and I enjoyed the meet & greet, it was great to see everyone. I loved Cabo and I also enjoyed Ensenada too. I brought home some excellent wine from Ensenada from the wine tour.

It was also great to hear from you again!!!!

Dorene

Archived