Celebrity Millennium 29 March

AMScruiser

where u suggest

?

Right on the 29th, so we might change dinner arrangements if we still feel like that? But I might not stay on board that day after checking in. might not even make it back for dinner that first day, because I will stay with friends prior to the cruise and we might have a farewell dinner together.

Do you have any suggestions? Maybe even meet before the cruise?

Is there another way I can contact you guys?

Hi! My partner, myself and 2 friends are coming on this cruise. So thats another 4.

:)

Hello Ozziecruiser,

welcome. did you just recently book or just found these boards now?

as you might have read, i am travelling solo so it would be nice to meet up for drinks etc. do you have early or late sitting for dinner?

will you be staying in Auckland for a few days?

BAS

Thank you. We booked a while ago but when I did a search for this cruise on yahoo I found your posting. I was actually searching for any updates on the unscheduled drydock. We have late seating, maybe they can put us all on a large table? We will be staying in Auckland 2 nights before flying home.

I wonder if there is enough of us onboard to have a friends of dorothy gathering?

I have cruised Celebrity once before and with a few other lines, my friends who are coming with us this will be their first cruise.

Look forward to meeting you onboard.

Thank you. We booked a while ago but when I did a search for this cruise on yahoo I found your posting. I was actually searching for any updates on the unscheduled drydock. We have late seating, maybe they can put us all on a large table? We will be staying in Auckland 2 nights before flying home.

I wonder if there is enough of us onboard to have a friends of dorothy gathering?

I have cruised Celebrity once before and with a few other lines, my friends who are coming with us this will be their first cruise.

Look forward to meeting you onboard.

I am sure you read this entire thread by now. I believe you guys brought the count up to 7.

re. the dry dock, veryone seems to agree that IF nothing new pops up beyond what they plan to repair in Brisbane, then our cruise is not in jeopardy and we will board a fresh ship sunday 29th.

will still need to find a way to meet early on, esp. if we want different dinner arrangements.

it will feel weird for you to spend the first night in still Sydney, but on the ship.

Yeah it would be great to organise dining arrangements so we are all together. For this to happen we may need to get our travel agents to link our reservations before the cruise.

What do you think? I think it is a simple process in which only one person needs to do.

The 4 of us are already linked together so maybe I can link yours reservation number to ours. Thoughts? Otherwise we can try and request it onboard and hopefully be ok.

Yeah it would be great to organise dining arrangements so we are all together. For this to happen we may need to get our travel agents to link our reservations before the cruise.

What do you think? I think it is a simple process in which only one person needs to do.

The 4 of us are already linked together so maybe I can link yours reservation number to ours. Thoughts? Otherwise we can try and request it onboard and hopefully be ok.

Sounds like a great idea. You want to take care of this? My reservation number is 5722929, last name Paling.

Thanks! I have emailed my Travel Agent to link our reservations together.

This will ensure that we are all dining together.

travellingagent if you want me to link your reservation as well let me know your details or I can give you my email address for you to send your reservation number directly to me if you prefer.

Be fun to have a table of 7 together knowing we are all in the same boat ;). My partner and I had once a pretty bad experience with our dining arrangements on Crystal. Wont go into to much detail but basically we were put at a table of 8 who each and everyone on the table were extremely homophobic. Luckily the Manager moved us to a table of 2 the next night. Never experienced such ignorance before and it was not the best way to start our holiday/cruise.

Yes, that is the plan. We have to put them to use otherwise they just sit in our wardrobe.

Cruising seems to be only time that we put them to good use.

So you know who to look out for here is a pic from our last cruise.

My thinking exactly, although I have to drag it around, half way around the world just for the three nights on board:D.

This is me on bard QE2 last year.

CIMG0089.jpg.94c674da57d36f08ebe53bd353d94f9c.jpg

Yes, that is the plan. We have to put them to use otherwise they just sit in our wardrobe.

Cruising seems to be only time that we put them to good use.

are you guys planning on eating at the Olympic Restaurant some night?

Yes for sure. We have already booked and paid for the Olympic the 2nd night of the cruise and we are planning to do this a couple times more. If the experience is anything similar to the Normandy restaurant on the Summit we will try to go a few times. Love it!

Yes for sure. We have already booked and paid for the Olympic the 2nd night of the cruise and we are planning to do this a couple times more. If the experience is anything similar to the Normandy restaurant on the Summit we will try to go a few times. Love it!

I certainly want to do it also, but so far I have been unable to book online :confused:

I believe the second night is out first formal night.

Hi Firsttimecunarder, I got a response back from my Travel Agent regarding the linking of our reservations. She has did the necessary but Celebrity advised her that your Travel agent will also need to contact Celebrity and do the same. Not sure why they do it this way, maybe to make sure that we all agree and want to dine together. LOL

Do you have an email address in which I can send through all reservation numbers and names inorder to provide to your travel agent? This will ensure that we all dine together.

Thanks mate!

Hi Firsttimecunarder, I got a response back from my Travel Agent regarding the linking of our reservations. She has did the necessary but Celebrity advised her that your Travel agent will also need to contact Celebrity and do the same. Not sure why they do it this way, maybe to make sure that we all agree and want to dine together. LOL

Do you have an email address in which I can send through all reservation numbers and names inorder to provide to your travel agent? This will ensure that we all dine together.

Thanks mate!

I was already suspecting that it would not be that easy. Email me at:

a DOT paling AT chello DOT nl

Hi guys,

I just received an email from my TA conforming that she crossed referenced all our bookings. I just checked the MyCelebrity page and it indeed shows up as such. So we should be all set.

13 days to go.

BAS.

Archived