New Kids on the Block Cruise

disneyember

I know what you mean- I can't belive those prices. It's like triple the cost of what that cruise is normally. I love New Kids and cruising but that is notworth it. Are all cruises with celebs like that?

I also can't believe that the wholeboat is almost sold out already. There are going to be lots of girls crammed into small rooms-there were so many 3 and 4 people rooms.

Still it will be fun to hear all about it

Bonnie

My friends and I were planning to go and be "32 years old going on 12," but once we saw the prices, only one of us is going (not me). Well, as least she hopes she going, she has a confirmation number, but apparently won't know until tomorrow if she actually has a spot (not sure what that's all about).

If she ends up with a room, when I get her pictures, I'll be sure to post them.

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE PRICES.. I don't think half those girls have ever been on a cruise. I could not see having 4 people in a 4a room they are in the freakin broom closet. But none the less I would love to be on that ship with Donnie...

I was thinking that too-they bought tickets like they were tickets to a concert, not staterooms for 3 days. I haven't been on that ship but I can't imagnine more than 2 people in any stateroom-and half these people donteven know each other 8)

IT would have been fun-but hearing pictures and stories will be cool

Bonnie

Well, I'll be on the cruise. I look at it like this...

1) I get to take a vacation

2) on a cruise

3) to the Bahamas

4) with my friends

5) in non-mom mode.

Also, NKOTB will be performing a concert, meet & greets, photo ops, and general mingling. It's not like they're just the entertainment on a cruise - they chartered the whole ship. For us lifelong fans, this is an opportunity of a lifetime. Granted, it's more expensive than others (it was $799 plus taxes for me), but to me, it's sooooo worth it :)

For those of you who want to see pics, vidoes, and hear stories, I'll be glad to share :)

• 1 month later...

I will be going on the cruise. And yes, I have been on other cruises. I realize that the price is about 4 times what I would pay on a regular weekend cruise. We're not paying for the cruise. We are paying to have 3 days with the guys. As far as cramming 3-4 girls in a room, I doubt we will spend much time in the room, we won't see they boys in there(although I'd like to!)

• 4 weeks later...

I am also going on this cruise... whoo-hoo!!! (Sorry.. just had to get that out!) This will be my 4th cruise and I agree that the prices were steep.. especially for that itinerary/ship.. but if you think about it it's kind of like paying for a cruise and concert ticket.. The 5*'s for their current tour are over $300 just to meet the boys and get a seat for the show. .at least that's how I am reasoning it! It should be an unforgettable experience and I am excited just to be onboard! Hope everyone else has fun!

• 6 months later...

Just curious if the cruise happened yet and if so how was it?? I wanted to go, but didn't have the money at the time (or even someone to go with me for that price)

But funny I have the money now (wish I had it then!!)and I am actually going on a cruise like that but it is for 3 Doors Down on Carnival Inspiration 4/15/10.

How is it going on a cruise with musicians? Was it worth it?:confused:

Archived