Booking with Hotwire

Hawk15

Have you ever been disappointed in the hotel you booked with Hotwire?. I'm thinking about booking a 4 star in the Coral Gables area, but not knowing the area or hotel name seems a little risky to me. On the other hand prices through HW are very tempting. Any comments or suggestions about hotwire are appreciated.

We have booked using Hotwire several times and have always had good luck. Have you looked at the betterbidding.com website? They are currently showing 5 - 4 star hotels in either Coral Gables or the Coconut Grove area. Maybe you can narrow down the hotels offered by looking at what they have already "pinned". Good luck!

And by the way we stayed in the Coconut Grove area last year and it is very nice!:)

Have you ever been disappointed in the hotel you booked with Hotwire?. I'm thinking about booking a 4 star in the Coral Gables area, but not knowing the area or hotel name seems a little risky to me. On the other hand prices through HW are very tempting. Any comments or suggestions about hotwire are appreciated.

I just booked (last week) with Hotwire a 4 star in the Coral Gables area and won the Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables for $108.00 for this February 7th. When I went to the Westin website and fake booked my date the rate came to $400.00 plus for the same room. That was my first time booking on hotwire. I called the Westin moments after booking online and they had instantly received my reservation so I was able to make my room request with them. They ever so polite.

Good Luck!

Archived