What do u do in Puerto Rico with a 3 yr old in 7 hrs?

smile1234

I will be on EOS in May and the excursions offered are not that exciting. As much as i would love to visit the rainforest I know that my 3 yr old will not sit on a bus for 1 1/2 hrs. I suppose we can rent a car and drive ourself but then i am worried about making it back to the boat in time. I reviewed the posts and read that the beaches are also far away. Myself and DH already visited the forts on a previous cruise. I will say that doing this will be a last resort. So i guess i am looking for something that is 30 min or less from the boat that we all can enjoy. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Well, 3 years old is a little tough.

I have a few ideas:

In OSJ there is a Children's Museum. It is interactive- she can play with all sorts of stuff. Some of the stuff may be a bit "old" for her, but she might like some.

Feeding the pigeons, playing in the fountain, flying a kite...kids find fun stuff!

http://www.puertoricodaytrips.com/kids-in-old-san-juan/

Outside OSJ- http://www.puertoricodaytrips.com/23-things-to-do-with-kids-within-1-hour-of-san-juan/

My 1st choice: Biking along Pinones boardwalk- COPI rents bikes (some with the kid seat in the back).

There is also "WonderparK" in Bayamon. It is like an small indoor amusement park with little kid rides.

The Luis A Ferre Science park in Bayamon- also a bit "older" than her, but they have a petting zoo.

Archived