scavenger hunt for 12 year age group

angel-mom

There is a family board that I'm sure will help you with this answer --- they have a ton of info. over there for family crusing! Good Luck and enjoy your trip. We took our daughter at about that age and we had to beg her to attend dinner with us -- she met so many new friends and never wanted to leave the group activities!!

Take a look at crusinmama06's blog. http://cruisingwithchildren.blogspot.com/ She has links to the kids club schedules for many ships. If she doesn't have Liberty, take a look at the other Freedom class ships (Freedom of the Seas and Independence of the Seas) as the activities should be similiar.

Here's a direct link to her kids club schedules http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/

Now this was a "hot" :D topic a few weeks/months ago. Remember the scavenging for "hotties" thread....... To OP - a bit back there was some issues about part of the scavenger hunt being to find a hottie and get his or her (I guess) picture. Long story short there didn't seem to be a consensus as to whether this was normal for the 12 year old group or if it was an appropriate activity or not. But lots of people sure had opinions!

My 12 year old participated in an alphabet scavenger hunt. He had the letters D, E, & F.. He came to our cabin and found an envelope, a fruit snack, and some Dramamine. They didn't stay in groups, he was by himself.

My 9 year old DD did it in her club and was on a team with a couple of other girls. They weren't allowed to go into any cabins. They had the letter V and hit up a bartender for an empty Vodka bottle. They were supposed to check in to the Club staff every 10 minutes and when they called with that one were told to put it in the trash. ;)

Archived