Miami hotels that have free shuttle to port?

poisonivynicole

I am sure this has been asked before, but what hotels in Miami have free shuttles to the port? Also any hotel suggestions. Six of us going on spring break just trying to get to the cruise nothing fancy... Just not scary..... We are flying in to Fort Lauderdale the day before so any suggestions on transportation from airport to miami would be very helpful!!! Thanks

I am sure this has been asked before, but what hotels in Miami have free shuttles to the port? Also any hotel suggestions. Six of us going on spring break just trying to get to the cruise nothing fancy... Just not scary..... We are flying in to Fort Lauderdale the day before so any suggestions on transportation from airport to miami would be very helpful!!! Thanks

La Quinta East has free shuttles from airport to hotel and from hotel to port

I just spoke with La Quinta Miami East:

La Quinta Inn

Miami Airport East

3501 N.W. Le Jeune Road

Miami, FL 33142

Phone: (305) 871-1777

Fax: (305) 871-8080

They claim that their parking is also free for the week while you are on your cruise!

Kathryn

I am also on the same cruise and flying into FLL the day before.

I am using SAS Transportation to my hotel in Miami. www.ridesas.com

Phone 1-954-600-0240 speak to Steven. I got his information from crusie critic boards.

I am staying at the Best Western on the Bay Inn Marina in North Bay Village. They have a shuttle to the port that is included in our price of the room.

My boyfriend and I are taking the Pride out of Miami on April 5 and are staying at the LaQuinta the night before. They also told me about leaving your car for free, but the shuttle service to the port is one-way...you have to find your way back to the hotel post-cruise. Still a pretty good deal but just something to think about. Happy cruising!:p

Best Western in Bay Village has a great restaurant called Shuckers right on Biscayne Bay. Great food and location. Nice continental breakfast in morning. Other restaurants within walking distance include Benihanna.

Holiday Inn Bayside ... no shuttle,but across from shopping and entertainment venue. Taxi very inexpensive to port.

The Wave ... again no shuttle. Great little boutique hotel in South Beach. Very art deco. Again cheap ride to port.

Have stayed in all. All are great.

If you go to port of calls, US, Floridia departure, you will find the info. That is were this type of ? is suppose to be posted.

Hey Melody - is there a particular place grumpy replies to innocent questions are supposed to be posted? Just wondrin'....?

Hey Yashualie, I'll be staying at the same hotel, but I'll be going on Carnival Valor! :D

What's up Diggie??? I'm totally stoked about my upcoming cruise! We'll be hitting Key West, Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman...where are you guys heading? :p

Do you have to reserve the shuttle in advance at the La Quinta? We have reservations at a Miami Hampton Inn the night before our cruise in March and they told me they have a service for port transports, cost is $10/pp. The room rate is more also so maybe I should re-think and book at La Quinta.

Archived