"Live" from Adventure of the Seas - January 15 - 25

Maybe the Nelson Brothers are on some kind of cruise circuit for entertainment. It would be nice to have them on our 2/22 cruise tho. Does anyone know what other "special extras" you get thru the concierge? I know some of the basics like priority boarding, the lounge,etc....just was wondering Thanks !!!

See you onboard in 29 sleeps

Hey nziggdy, We were on the AOS in November. The Concierge Lounge was a nice perk. DiDi is the fantastic lounge manager. Free drinks (champagne, beer, and mixed drinks, appetizers, and a comfortable atmosphere. The service was great, we got to meet some great people. I think the hours were 5:30 to 8:00 for the food and drinks. Didi, is usually around the lounge during the day to, as well as the evening to help you with any problems as well as making reservations for the excursions. No line ups. She will have tickets for events on the ship like the Ice Show, definitely a must see. Didi will put that extra nice touch on your cruise. If you see DiDi ask her how her Belly dancing is going from Glen and Deb from Canada. She danced at the Staff Talent show (another must see) and left many of the audience open mouthed, and smiling. DiDi's dancing was amazing. The Concierges lounge is very busy 5;30 to 6:30

Enjoy

Hey nziggdy, We were on the AOS in November. The Concierge Lounge was a nice perk. DiDi is the fantastic lounge manager. Free drinks (champagne, beer, and mixed drinks, appetizers, and a comfortable atmosphere. The service was great, we got to meet some great people. I think the hours were 5:30 to 8:00 for the food and drinks. Didi, is usually around the lounge during the day to, as well as the evening to help you with any problems as well as making reservations for the excursions. No line ups. She will have tickets for events on the ship like the Ice Show, definitely a must see. Didi will put that extra nice touch on your cruise. If you see DiDi ask her how her Belly dancing is going from Glen and Deb from Canada. She danced at the Staff Talent show (another must see) and left many of the audience open mouthed, and smiling. DiDi's dancing was amazing. The Concierges lounge is very busy 5;30 to 6:30

Enjoy

rockymtn covered the basics. We have not had DiDi - we've had replacements both times while on board. We must just pick her vacation time each January.

Bill,

Just booked our second of many more cruises to come with good friends Carl and Cathy. And have gotten two more people to join with us my sister and her husband. Would be great if we would see all of you again on this cruise! I seen from your reply to Carl that it is a good possibility.

We also checked into the Rumbaba Charter Tour that you all went on because it sounded so wonderful.

Jane

Archived