Panama Canal Tour from Colon

Attack Dog

On Carnival's website there is a Panama Canal Tour that is 8 hours long. The excursion starts with a bus ride to a ferry. The ferry then goes through the canal. If anyone has been on it can you tell me about it? How long does it take to get from Colon to the Balboa Terminal on the Pacific side? How are the roads? (A member of my group has major problems with car sickness going over rough roads. If the roads aren't rough she will be fine.) What were your observations about the tour? Any information is appreciated.

On Carnival's website there is a Panama Canal Tour that is 8 hours long. The excursion starts with a bus ride to a ferry. The ferry then goes through the canal. If anyone has been on it can you tell me about it? How long does it take to get from Colon to the Balboa Terminal on the Pacific side? How are the roads? (A member of my group has major problems with car sickness going over rough roads. If the roads aren't rough she will be fine.) What were your observations about the tour? Any information is appreciated.

There are a ton of threads of this excursions of all cruiselines. Just go to top of page where the page nuambers are and where the "Search this Forum" just put in Ocean to Ocean excursion and lots of threads come up.

Marilyn

Archived