Sodie Card Question

There are some free juices during breakfast in the buffet... but I have never seen cranberry there... LounVal - where is it hiding???

Unless I don't know something about free cranberry juice - yes, it is included in soda card & that includes cranberry.

Juices are not included on the Soda card. There is Orange Juice and Apple juice available at the buffet, but only for breakfast.

You can get cranberry juice in the DR

I must have been on a different cruiseline... my son always got juice with his soda card in Nov!

I have a teetotaler friend taking her first cruise next week. Can you tell me what beverages you can get with a Soda Card. It is just Soda? She specifically asked about cranberry juice.

Thanks!

You can get any Coke product and the juices available at the bar...including cranberry.

The free juices on Lido deck are fairly limited to lemonade, punch, iced tea and orange juice (breakfast only).

You can get any Coke product and the juices available at the bar...including cranberry.

The free juices on Lido deck are fairly limited to lemonade' date=' punch, iced tea and orange juice (breakfast only).[/quote']

They also walked around with pitchers of guava and passion fruit on the Ecstasy in September.

There are some free juices during breakfast in the buffet... but I have never seen cranberry there... LounVal - where is it hiding???

Unless I don't know something about free cranberry juice - yes, it is included in soda card & that includes cranberry.

I must have been hitting the right dispensers at the right times. I don't recall having any problems getting cranberry juice to bring down to my cabin and mix with some vodka!!:D

Archived