Arcadia G Deck Cabins

pudd

I have just checked the deck plan for our Weekender cruise in May and I had forgotten we got a good deal on an inside cabin on G deck. I now notice that my cabin is above the nightclub! It is only 2 nights but I am a light sleeper and we are going with some friends who have not cruised before. I hope it is not too noisy. I don't want to put our friends off of cruising!

Can anyone comment. Thanks in advance.

The night club is likely to be well-attended on a weekender, don't know how much the noise would travel.

HOWEVER, I would strongly recommend anyone who fears they may be troubled by noise, creaks, fellow passengers or whatever to invest in some Boots Muffles wax earplugs!!! I have just shared a cabin for two weeks with my husband and mother-in-law, both of whom snore, and I slept like a log. My husband's snoring is monitored by a sleep clinic and he has had surgery twice and uses a throat spray, but still snores...I credit these earplugs with us not having divorced years ago!!!

Even if I am not travelling with him I still pack my earplugs as any strange environment will have different noises to what you are used to at home.

Have a fun weekend!

Oh thankyou for the earplug advice. I usually take earplugs anyway but they don't stop enough noise. Got it wrong anyway.Nightclub is above our cabin! We will have to make sure we are among those dancing the night away!

Archived