bar set up on celebrity?

crazy-dog-lady

Good evening everyone. I read on some other cruise boards that you can request and pay for a bottle of liquor to be sent to your room. Is this available on the Celebrity Century? If so, does anyone have what bottles are available and their prices?

Also, my brother once told me that he was able to take a bottle in his suitcase, not sure when that was though. Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

Good evening everyone. I read on some other cruise boards that you can request and pay for a bottle of liquor to be sent to your room. Is this available on the Celebrity Century? If so, does anyone have what bottles are available and their prices?

Also, my brother once told me that he was able to take a bottle in his suitcase, not sure when that was though. Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

You can order these set ups from the Celebrity bon voyage gift catalogue.

Here is the link--> http://www.celebritycruises.com/bonvoyage/category/viewCollection.do;jsessioni

Thanks Charlene!

I had another question, also alcohol-related. How much are the drinks at the bars on the ship? For example, a rum and coke, or scotch on the rocks??

I can't give you current prices---they have changed in the last 6 months since we were on a Celebrity ship. They are not cheap! Price is also determined by whether you order the premium brands or the house brands.

Hopefully, someone who has recently sailed can give you some ball park estimates.

Archived