Easter Services?

Catrin

Carnival will not sponsor any religious services on board their ships. They will provide space for any clergy sailing on board to conduct services. This is true for any sailing. The Pride has a lovely wedding chapel, I'm sure there will be some service held there but there is no guarantee.

Other cruise lines that I have been on during Easter they have had services. My last Easter cruise, the priest forgot to pack the Eucharist so we had half a mass.

Why would he not just bless some bread he had on hand and consecrate it? :confused: (that is what was done at the last supper)

The Eucharist is not what it is made out of, but what it becomes once blessed.

But to answer the OP's question..the service can be where ever you want to have it. :)

Why would he not just bless some bread he had on hand and consecrate it? :confused: (that is what was done at the last supper)

The Eucharist is not what it is made out of, but what it becomes once blessed.

But to answer the OP's question..the service can be where ever you want to have it. :)

But would Carnival waive the corkage fee? :D

We were on the Valor for Christmas and there was no service. I was told that they didn't have a priest onboard, so there was no Mass. I may have missed it but I didn't see any type of Christian service offered at all.

We were in Belize for Christmas and it was suggested that it might not be completely safe for us to go past the port area on our own and show up at a church - even if we could find one with a Mass schedule that worked for us. Since we arrived in Belize around noon - the services were done by then. (we ended up taking a general tour of the island)

Archived