Duty Free Stuff

fritzi

Hi -

Question one - do they have a good size liquor store to buy duty free liquor. What other items are available duty free?

Question two - How are the prices there or is it better to buy at the port area (less expensive). My husband loves the Bailey's Irish Creme.

Hi -

Question one - do they have a good size liquor store to buy duty free liquor. What other items are available duty free?

Question two - How are the prices there or is it better to buy at the port area (less expensive). My husband loves the Bailey's Irish Creme.

It's not an extensive stock but I do know they have good deals on Bailey's and they will run certain specials from day to day. The only problem is getting them back home if you are flying. You won't be able to carry them on a plane now unless you purchase it from the duty free at the airport.

Aubie

Hi -

Last week on Voyager I picked up 2 one litre bottles of Baileys for either $38 or $38.95. Not a bad price considering it would be about $30 for a 750ml here at home...

Archived