Can extra luggage be stored somewhere other than your cabin?

train

We are arriving into Miami after traveling around FL for 10 days. After the cruise we will have another 2 weeks in FL.

We will have 1 set of golf clubs plus 2 extra suitcases not needed on our 4 night Century cruise. Initially we were going to keep the rental car and pay the $100 parking fee, keeping the excess luggage in the car; however the car rental rates have adjusted lower, so we can save about $160 net by turning in the car prior to the cruise.

That savings seem worth it -- BUT -- that means we are stuck with an unneeded set of golf clubs and a total of 4 suitcases to drag onto the ship.

Does Celebrity have any extra-luggage storage options -or- are we doomed that our cabin will double as the storage room? :)

We are arriving into Miami after traveling around FL for 10 days. After the cruise we will have another 2 weeks in FL.

We will have 1 set of golf clubs plus 2 extra suitcases not needed on our 4 night Century cruise. Initially we were going to keep the rental car and pay the $100 parking fee, keeping the excess luggage in the car; however the car rental rates have adjusted lower, so we can save about $160 net by turning in the car prior to the cruise.

That savings seem worth it -- BUT -- that means we are stuck with an unneeded set of golf clubs and a total of 4 suitcases to drag onto the ship.

Does Celebrity have any extra-luggage storage options -or- are we doomed that our cabin will double as the storage room? :)

Oooh, good question... but I don't think so. I do know they make arrangements on World Cruises, but I haven't heard of this on Celebrity. I think you are stuck:o Your four suitcases will fit fine under the bed. My husband and I never pack light and we have always fit everything under the bed... 2 huge suitcases, 2 large rolling garment bags, and 2 good size carry-ons. Just not sure about your clubs.

Not that I know of. Can you store them at the terminal? (might want to check that)

Archived