D cabins Main Deck on Prinsendam

Cruiser737

I just booked 2 cabins on the Prinsendam for a Baltic cruise in 8/09. I looked over the deck plans and realized that these cabins might be noisy because of the Lower Promenade deck above. Has anyone had a problem with D cabins #372 or #374 on the Main deck. I would appreciate any info on these cabins as I may need to relocate. Thank you.

Mark

We were in 392 for 56 days and we did not have a problem. You might hear some moving of deck chaises or hoses rinsing off the deck. It used to be more irritating when people jogged on the Lower Prom. But no one did when I was there.

However, I slipped and fell once on the wet deck (that made a thud-LOL). This year we were on the Amsterdam and no one jogged on the Lower Prom and the hosing of the deck was more toward the late afternoon than early morning. Hope they are doing that on all the ships.

We had to change cabins on the A because we were under the galley - which was much worse than the Lower Prom.

MaryAnn

Archived