ISO a private tour to Rum Point...

MamaParrotHead

Doesn't matter whether it's by land or sea. There will be anywhere from 6 to 20 of us, I could nail down a more specific number as our sailing time gets closer. All of the tours I've seen spend like an HOUR at Rum Point, which isn't going to cut it for us. Wouldn't mind it if the tour had one other quick stop (Stingray City or a quick snorkeling stop). Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

You might check out the link below. I have no experience w/ them, but bookmarked their site as a possibility for an upcoming cruise. They say they will cater a private tour to your specifications. If you end up using them, it would be great to hear about your experience.

http://www.grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/GrandCaymanIslandsTour.htm

Just for everyone else's information, that may be curious, I think I'm going with a private charter from Nativeway. Their prices for a private charter to go where we want and when we want for a WHOLE day (versus half day) in our small group are the same as the HALF day snorkeling/sting ray excursion on Carnival.

Archived