Carnival Destiny!

Auggie11

I was just there last week and there were quite a few kids there. The wait staff was even bringing fruit punch out for the kids. I think it is a safe, comfprtable place to bring kids and would have brought mine if they werewith us.

If they are past guests, they are more than welcome!

My two younger kids had a blast at the past guest party on the Inspiration! They played some songs, like the cha cha slide, Ymca, etc...

then they had a raffle, all the invites ... for a bottle of champagne and a picture with the staff... and guess who won????

My 3 year old!!

So... they quickly came out with a 24kt gold trophy for her..... and I got the champagne.... and then the next day, we had a lovely leather portfoilio, with the 8x10 picture, of our family and the Captain, Cruise Director, Social Staff and Department HEads.

When she won, there were actually moans in the audience, but CD Risa Barnes spoke right up.. and said... Here is her invite.. she is an actual past guest!!

Catrin

I was just there last week and there were quite a few kids there. The wait staff was even bringing fruit punch out for the kids. I think it is a safe, comfprtable place to bring kids and would have brought mine if they werewith us.

Was this on a 7 day or was it less. I was reading in someones capers for a 5 day (Grand cayman and Ocho Rios) and I did not see the past guest party and thought they did away with it? We are leaving 1/31/09 so I am wondering if they did away with it or not and what day they have it if not.

Thanks!!

Archived