Comfort Inn questions

MeganMamaw

We will be in Bahamas on 2/28 and want to go to Atlantis. I checked out the Comfort Inn and it will save $$. Hotel check in is 3pm and waterpark closes at 5pm.My question is can you check in early and get your armbands for Atlantis but not go to room? Also can we go and watch our grandchildren at the waterpark and not be charged? How long can we stay on the beach? Thanks for your input!:)

We will be in Bahamas on 2/28 and want to go to Atlantis. I checked out the Comfort Inn and it will save $$. Hotel check in is 3pm and waterpark closes at 5pm.My question is can you check in early and get your armbands for Atlantis but not go to room? Also can we go and watch our grandchildren at the waterpark and not be charged? How long can we stay on the beach? Thanks for your input!:)

We checked in at 9am and checked out at the same time as we were not going to go back to use the room. If u make the room reservation for 4 people then u will get 4 armbands good for the facilities at Atlantis. You can not get more than 4 armbands per room. If u are one of the 4 people that gets the armband then yes you can go and watch your grandkids. Otherwise u will have to book an additional room for however many people u are and u will get that amount of armbands. But, even if u book 5 in a room u only get a max of 4 bands. Some say if there is a 5th person to book the trip thru the ship or take a chance that Atlantis will be selling the day passes that day. I think they are $105. Hope this helped.

We checked in at 9am and checked out at the same time as we were not going to go back to use the room. If u make the room reservation for 4 people then u will get 4 armbands good for the facilities at Atlantis. You can not get more than 4 armbands per room. If u are one of the 4 people that gets the armband then yes you can go and watch your grandkids. Otherwise u will have to book an additional room for however many people u are and u will get that amount of armbands. But, even if u book 5 in a room u only get a max of 4 bands. Some say if there is a 5th person to book the trip thru the ship or take a chance that Atlantis will be selling the day passes that day. I think they are $105. Hope this helped.

thanks so much for the info! Our ship doesn't dock till 11am. Do you think we will be able to get a day pass? There are 4 adults and 3 children and we were planning on getting 4 bands from Comfort and paying for the 3rd child. I would hate it if the 3 child couldn't get in.

thanks so much for the info! Our ship doesn't dock till 11am. Do you think we will be able to get a day pass? There are 4 adults and 3 children and we were planning on getting 4 bands from Comfort and paying for the 3rd child. I would hate it if the 3 child couldn't get in.

If all adults and children are going to Atlantis, you would need 7 passes. Comfort will only give you 4.. so you would have to pay for 4 additional passes or get a second room.

You'd take a chance, since the date you are going is during spring break.

As for your beach question. The beach closes at 5pm.. as does the waterpark.

Archived