What's Happening with the Jewel?

TexasGal62

I don't believe there's any group that charted this cruise. I do know that it a very popular one and that RCCL web site shows it as not available. I know of one TA that has available cabins....email me at obxbill(no spam)@hotmail.com and I'll send info...remove (no spam) in address

Bill

I'll jump out and be honest to say - that I would almost certainly not enjoy a cruise where a large population were of a single group.

Even large family reunions with the best and well mannered individuals - can sometimes start to 'take over' the ship.

We have only been on one short cruise with a business group of some sort. And while the pax in that case were not a negative influence, many of the common areas were constantly 'reserved' for the group.

I guess specific to your trip - is it a large group, or truly a charter....Best Sailings.

We are book on this cruise. the reason way it is sold out was the price on this cruise was almost half the cost for a 12 cruise. The balcony cabins were all bought out by the many Ta that deal with RCCl. It took us a few weeks of searching the internet to fined some TA who had a balcony, we found one and were are going.

Guest cruzr44
Was looking at the Nov 1/05 sailing on Jewel of the Seas as friends of ours had booked it, and now it has no bookings. Found out it has all been chartered ... does anyone know what kind of charter it will be?

I also know a TA with cabins available. E-mail me for info. mx55mom@yahoo.com

Was looking at the Nov 1/05 sailing on Jewel of the Seas as friends of ours had booked it, and now it has no bookings. Found out it has all been chartered ... does anyone know what kind of charter it will be?

I also know who has balconies if you're interested....let me know:)

Archived