Fantasy 15th Suite, Dolphins...ask away

DJandSydney

Just back from the Fantasy Jan15-19 to Cozumel and stayed in a penthouse Suite and swam with Dolphins...Had a great time...ask me more if you can't find info in other posts and I'll try to help

Dave:D

I can't seem to get an answer on this often asked question so I'm counting on ya MON :D Does the Fantasy offer the express luggage option, where if you are flying on say AA for about a $15 fee you can not only get your boarding passes, but you sit your luggage out in the hall the night before debarkation and not see it again until you get to your home airport..........

I'm going to be really bummed if this service isn't available on this ship, cause I've gotten to where I don't even like VIP self-debarkation.

Just back from the Fantasy Jan15-19 to Cozumel and stayed in a penthouse Suite and swam with Dolphins...Had a great time...ask me more if you can't find info in other posts and I'll try to help

Dave:D

Absolutely!

Any reviews of the cabin specifically and pics you can add to this thread/link here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=6392925

...would be so very much appreciated!:)

I can't seem to get an answer on this often asked question so I'm counting on ya MON :D Does the Fantasy offer the express luggage option, where if you are flying on say AA for about a $15 fee you can not only get your boarding passes, but you sit your luggage out in the hall the night before debarkation and not see it again until you get to your home airport..........

I'm going to be really bummed if this service isn't available on this ship, cause I've gotten to where I don't even like VIP self-debarkation.

It was not offered...WE did self...they called Upper deck about 8:15...we were through customs in less than 20 minutes and in a cab and to the airport by 9:15...plenty of time for a 11:30 flight and the airport is small and not that busy

Where did you swim with dolphins? Is it as great as I think it's going to be?

It's as great! We had my DW DS-12yrs and DD-9yrs do the Dolphin swim through Chanknaub Park...it was a great hour all together. We did the swim adventure, the middle of the 2 options offered by the park and we booked direct...we have a great DVD $38 and i took pictures with my waterproof digital camera. You know its good when you have your 12 yr old son amazed..lol

Hello!

We are sailing the Fantasy in July 09, can't wait! We will be in room U98. Which room did yall stay in? Was it updated like the other parts of the ship? Do you have any photos that you could share? Thanks so much! We can't wait to go!:D

While it is not offered through the ship, the port offers it.

Rush It Courier Service operates a baggage transfer service at the cruise terminals that will deliver your baggage from the terminal to the airport. This is a perfect service for those that have later flights and want to enjoy the sights of the City after the cruise and before departing for home. A great way to extend the vacation. We are also working on a system to deliver bags from the airport to the cruise terminal on arrival, to allow those early arrivals to start their vacations early. For more information and rates, call (504) 471-0080.

Customs in New Orleans requires you to have your luggage with you is the explanation I was given as to why the ship does not offer it.

Dave

Hello!

We are sailing the Fantasy in July 09, can't wait! We will be in room U98. Which room did yall stay in? Was it updated like the other parts of the ship? Do you have any photos that you could share? Thanks so much! We can't wait to go!:D

We were in U97 same Cat 12 opposite side of the ship. We loved it so much and left the cabin door open the 2nd and 3rd nights to the sound of the sea and wind. All was updated and wonderful:D

Hello!

We have this same suite booked for our family New Year`s cruise.

Could you please take pictures and post when you return from your cruise?

Thanking you in advance.;)

• 4 weeks later...
We have this same suite booked for our family New Year`s cruise.

Could you please take pictures and post when you return from your cruise?

Thanking you in advance.;)

I am a picture freak! I will take all sorts of pics and put links on here for all to see :) We can't wait!!

We were in U97 same Cat 12 opposite side of the ship. We loved it so much and left the cabin door open the 2nd and 3rd nights to the sound of the sea and wind. All was updated and wonderful:D

Well I certainly hope that nothing of an adult nature was going on that people in the hallway would have been able to to view !!! :eek:

I am thinking you meant your "Balcony" door was left open for the sound of the sea and the wind ! ;)

So glad you had a great cruise. We are on the March 12th. So ready to go. We are taking our 9 yr old. I have a few questions, hope you can help.....

Where did the ship dock in Coz.? Is it the port you can just walk to the shops right there?

How long did it take you to get to Chank Park? Had you prebooked your dolphin swim, or did you just purchase it when you get there? How much was the taxi ride?

Were you able to do your dolphin thing and then do more things at the park like snorkel around in the waters? Have time to see other things there to?

Did the water park open on the day you boarded in New Orleans? Was it working at all the day you left? How late in the evening did it work? Was it fun for Kids and the adults?

Sorry so many questions? We are so ready to go. Happy Cruising to you...

Can anybody else help me out with my questions....

Still super excited, even if no one answers. But it might help me out.

Happy Cruising.....

I'm doing the 4 day Starting Feb. 26. Will get you the answers.

To the OP. Would love to see a copy of the Capers for a 4 day if you ever get back to this post.

OH and if you read the thread, they booked through the park. If you search the Carnival Thread you can find a link to tell you where you will dock, and another thread has a recent posting of Taxi fares from certain ports.

Go to the Cozumel Thread for this information also.

Archived