Atlantis Sub ~ End the debate

got2gocruzn

I have no clue about the one in coz but I did do the one in grand cayman and it was a nice one we were down over 100 ft and it was a good excursion saw many fish even had one follow us ! but its to each their own its something you may or may not like

I'll have to take the "Cozumel" side of the discussion, as we did the Atlantis Sub in Cozumel, not Grand Cayman. We loved it! You take a boat out to where the sub is, about a 20 minute ride during which you get a good look at the coast of the island. The sub went down a bit over 100 feet, we saw TONS of different fish, plus a number of sea turtles, which the sub tour guide said doesn't happen often. It lasted about an hour, so we saw quite a bit. On the return boat trip, they served orange juice and tequila - a nice touch. We really had a good time and recommend it to anyone who asks, regardless of which port offers it.

Also in Cozumel - we loved the Sea Trek Helmet Dive too. You put a helmet over your head and shoulders (your hair stays dry!) and you walk around the ocean floor (about 35 feet down) for about 40 minutes, divers are with you and you are SURROUNDED by tropical fish. It's a blast - check out their website!

Archived