Car rental Orlando to Port of Miami

css

I would appreciate any suggestions for getting from the Orlando Airport to Port of Miami. We would like to rent a car for a few days in Orlando and then drop off in the Miami area. What companies would be convenient to the POM with free shuttle service? Also do any rental companies charge for one way drop off vs. no charge for one way. Thanks for your help.

I've never had to pay a drop fee in Florida and have used several of the major rental companies. I've also rented in Miami and dropped in Orlando with no charge.

The last couple times I used Thrifty and Alamo, both had port shuttles but that was a year ago. Find the best price, then find the local number for the MIA location (that is the Miami airport) They are all off site near the airport and most of them run shuttles from there to the port.

I would appreciate any suggestions for getting from the Orlando Airport to Port of Miami. We would like to rent a car for a few days in Orlando and then drop off in the Miami area. What companies would be convenient to the POM with free shuttle service? Also do any rental companies charge for one way drop off vs. no charge for one way. Thanks for your help.

I am flying in early and renting a car from FLL to Miami and am using Hertz. Got a good deal with Marriott. I also like Hertz because they don't have a drop off charge and their drop off location is right near the port and have free shuttle service to the port.

Archived