review carnival triumph

spotter27

Just back from carnival triumph. It was a great cruise. weather was great.the staff was amazing. the dining room was casual every night accept formal.people w/ jeans and shorts the whole time not just a few lots of people.The waiters are a little pushy with the drinks everytime u turn around there asking u.The ports were great san juan was at night and everything was closed accept bars so thats what we did also side venders selling junk. St thomas was great. we shopped a little and we did the skymall tour and great pictures plus a great little bar up top, and we did the snorkeling tour cast away ship wreck on a catamaran. It was good we didnt see much snorkeling.It was really fun though. St.Maaten we rented rhino's through shoretrips.com and snorkeled that was really fun.The water was so pretty. I lost my cellphone on the ship and I called about it mon. am and it was delivered to my home in NC thurs. I was very thankful. the cruise was great everyone was helpful and i would do it again in a heart beat but, not 5 people in a room way to crowded. any questions just email me spotter27@alltel.net

Archived