Excursion Ideas for 20 Somethings

Jaclyn123

Seven of my friends (23-25yo) and I are heading down here in May. Can anyone give me ideas of some fun, young adult things to do? We really want something that is all inclusive as far as drinks, not necessarily focusing on the food, and that has a fun atmosphere.

I would appreciate any ideas!

Just settle into a beachside bar and let the good times roll. There is nothing all-inclusive on the beach that I know of. But I'm sure you'll find a fun bar and equally fun bartender to keep you entertained. Another option could be the Reef hotel, an all-inclusive place - I think you can get there and just hang out although it is a bit of a ride out there. Better off at a bar on the beach I would think.

we did the reef resort that was offered through the ship. It was nice, not real big party scene at least not that i noticed. we were to busy enjoying the drinks!! we sat in chairs around the pool. the buffet that was included was okay. nothing to complain about their. i want to say it was around $70 or so a person. and it was a good 30-45 min. ride. but we enjoyed ourselves. by the way, i am 23 and my husband 26 at the time

• 1 month later...

I'm 23 and I'm going in March (7-12) on the Carnival Ecstasy to Cozumel and Progreso. I'm going with my mom and we're going to the Progreso Resort Beach Break. I don't know if you're on Carnival but they offer this excursion and for $75 you get 2.5 hours on the beach, unlimited open bar, and unlimited Mayan "snacks" (empanadas, gorditas, salsa, etc.). Now being that I haven't gone yet, I can't tell you how it is, but I think we're going to enjoy it, but I will post again once we get back and let you know how it was.

Archived