Disembark Time for Glory

emily1

Trying to book airfare out of Orlando, do you think an 11:20 flight would be too tight?

I think the ship leaves @ 4:00? I have flown in the day of on the past cruises that I have been on and haven't had any problems. Flying in @ 11:20 cuts it close so just pray for no delays. Good Luck! :)

Trying to book airfare out of Orlando, do you think an 11:20 flight would be too tight?

It would be a little tight for my tastes. I don't like to be too rushed the last morning. It's about a 45-minute drive to Orlando airport, plus you'll have to return a car and get through security.

Can it be done? Yes...would I want to do it? Probably not. We usually fly out around 4:00pm and eat lunch in Port Canaveral before heading to MCO. That way we're not rushed...after all, vacation isn't over yet! ;)

I asked and everyone on here told me I was nuts!! :D LOL! I booked one to leave at 11AM, I changed it to 6PM and I am glad I did. People here made very good points about getting through security at Orlanda airport can be BAD and traffic getting to airport, etc. I decided it was too scary to chance and it would end up costing me alot more money to chance it.

Good luck to you and let us know if you are going to try it. Would like to know if it works. I was tempted to try it just to see if it would work :eek:

Donna

Archived