A Couple Of Questions For Sky Cruisers

tineedancer

Hi,

I'm going on NCL for the first time in a couple of weeks and I'm thinking about what toiletries to pack:

1. Does the Sky have shampoo and body wash?

2. Do I need to bring my own hairdryer?

What nonalcoholic drinks are free?

Thanks Alot,

Tineedancer

Hi,

I'm going on NCL for the first time in a couple of weeks and I'm thinking about what toiletries to pack:

1. Does the Sky have shampoo and body wash?

2. Do I need to bring my own hairdryer?

What nonalcoholic drinks are free?

Thanks Alot,

Tineedancer

They have both shampoo and body wash and aslo a hairdryer. If you want you can bring conditioner if you need it. I'm picky with the shampoo i use so i always bring my own stuff anyway.

In the mornings they have juices, coffee, tea, hot chocolate. In the afternoons they have ice tea, coffee, tea, hot chocolate.

Well, it looks like different cabins have different things. We were in an inside cabin #9136 which returned last Monday.

1) There wasn't a hairdryer in our cabin

2) There was shampoo and body wash in the shower plus nice size sample bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body gel, and body lotion plus a shower cap.

3) There wasn't any lip balm or eye cream.

Maybe its based on the cabin category.

Well, it looks like different cabins have different things. We were in an inside cabin #9136 which returned last Monday.

2) There was shampoo and body wash in the shower plus nice size sample bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body gel, and body lotion plus a shower cap.

yes you're right, our sons were in an inside & they didn't have the extras that we did in our balcony. Neither of us had a hair dryer though.

I brought my own hairdryer when we cruised back in August. It didn't work (not sure why), so I used the one in the desk drawer. And yes, we had lots of toiletries in our balcony cabin. They were real nice quality too!

I am cruising on SKY next week and am surprised by posts of no hair dryers in inside cabins. I just assumed there would be one. Could someone please confirm this, one way or the other, specifically for INSIDE cabins?? If I can find one in a drawer, that's okay. If none at all, I need to know that. (Because of AA charging per bag, I'm trying to pack lite and share a bag with hubby. A hair dryer would definitely call for some rearranging.)

I was also in an inside cabin. Our hair dryer was in the desk drawer where the mirror is near the bed. We didnt have all the things you got in your inside cabin. Maybe it depends the room stewards? lol

Archived