Murder mystery dinner/show on independence

fritzi

Hi - just received an email from RCCL stating that I may want to reserve a seating at the Murder Mystery/Dinner show on March lst sailing, at this time.

Has anyone attended the show on the Independence? Was the show and food good and was it worth the extra money? Thanks.

Hi - While I have not had the Mystery dinner on Independence, I have attended the one on the Mariner of the Seas. Our group thought it was very entertaining and worth the price $49.95 per person. The food was excellent as it is a limited Portofino menu. They put wine on the tables at dinner and start with Champagne and hordoerves. Go and enjoy!

Hi - I did not book directly with RCCL - went thru a major internet travel agency. As long as they have your email address - my guess is that RCCL with send you an email like I received. Just wanted you to know that I have gone to the RCCL website and checked in - with passport info, etc. and my past guest number. It's possible that you may have to check in if you haven't already done so, in order to be contacted for the show. I am sure the show is a standard on every sailing. Enjoy.

Does anyone know if the Murder Mystery dinner show will be available on the March 29, 2009 sailing of the IOS? I did not book directly with RCCL so I'm not sure if they would contact me as mentioned by the previous poster.

Even if you are not sailing for a while, register in the my cruises section on RCCL.com and enter your info. It will then allow you to review/book, specialty dinners, excursions etc. as long as it is not too far away. If it does not come up, you should wstill be able to inquire on boarding day. Happy Sailing!

Even if you are not sailing for a while, register in the my cruises section on RCCL.com and enter your info. It will then allow you to review/book, specialty dinners, excursions etc. as long as it is not too far away.

Thanks guys! I've already registered on the RCCL site so I just need to look around. I appreciate the info on the Mystery dinners - that sounds like something we'd really enjoy.

Archived