Pez quadro or uvero beach break

trvlbug08

We will be in Costa Maya Feb. 18th on the Independence of the Seas. It will be our first time there. We are trying to decide whether to do the ships excurison to Uvero Beach or just grab a cab and go to Pez Quadro. Has anyone done the excursion to Uvero Beach? Pez Quadro seems to get good reviews as well. Any photos would be appreciated. We leave soon and just don't know which way to go. Any other suggestions would be welcome as well!

We will be in Costa Maya Feb. 18th on the Independence of the Seas. It will be our first time there. We are trying to decide whether to do the ships excurison to Uvero Beach or just grab a cab and go to Pez Quadro. Has anyone done the excursion to Uvero Beach? Pez Quadro seems to get good reviews as well. Any photos would be appreciated. We leave soon and just don't know which way to go. Any other suggestions would be welcome as well!

Can you let me know what you thought, I will be on the IOS in March and am wondering the same thing. Can you let me know what you thought about Costa Maya, we want to go to the beach and hang out is well and have a good time.

Thanks in advance

I'd go to Pez Quadro, just because every time we've been there, the people, drinks, and food have been great. In fact, we're trying to figure out what the name of the little hotel there is so we can go for a longer time. The hotel is right off the beach, behind Pez Quadro. (If you find the name of the hotel or any contact info, e-mail me at donzoh1@aol.com.):)

Archived