Cruise Scavenger Hunt Ideas?

CKDoodle

Hi!

I'm Carrie. My husband and I will be on the Crown Princess with our 3 kids and several other couples in March. We've been on several cruises, but we love Princess! Last year my mother-in-law went on a cruise and we put together a scavenger hunt for her with things she had to bring back and pictures of certain things she needed to take. She said it was really fun to do it. My 19 yr old daughter is coming on this trip and she asked for a scavenger hunt. I'd love to get some great ideas from all of you!!

The more crazy ideas the better!

Thanks in advance!

Carrie :D

It's a little on the mean side but have her ask a crewmember for a bucket-jar-glass of prop wash. By the way, propwash is the water churned up by a propeller (ie wake) How about a picture of the builders plate. That's a plaque presented to the line by the bulider. Find an unusual plaque from a first port. On Legend ots there was one from the Seychelle Islands (sic) that was a "hairy coconut" type of thing that looked like a donkeys butt. The Masters/Captains autograph. A crayon from the childrens club. A bar napkin from the cigar bar. A picture of the library.

OK I'm done. Have a great cruise.

First of all....GO STEELERS!!! We transplanted to Ohio 24 years ago, but still root for the hometown team.

Ok, how about a RED drink straw, the Captains autograph, a plastic cup from the buffet there are alot of ideas, I'm just bogged down by the snow and can't think of anything else right now.

Once again, GO STEELERS!!!

First of all....GO STEELERS!!! We transplanted to Ohio 24 years ago, but still root for the hometown team.

Ok, how about a RED drink straw, the Captains autograph, a plastic cup from the buffet there are alot of ideas, I'm just bogged down by the snow and can't think of anything else right now.

Once again, GO STEELERS!!!

As you can see by my avitar, even our dog has a terrible towel.

Archived