Princess Sapphire - April 18 Anyone with kids?

BabyMouse

Hi, We are a party of 6 going on the Sapphire this April. I was wondering if anyone was going on this cruise with children? I have a 12 yr. old boy and 14 yr. old girl. Worried there might not be very many as it is during school. Thanks.:)

Los Angeles has tons of year-round schools, plus private schools with their own calendars, home schooled kids and families who want to take advantage of the less expensive fares so pull their kids out of school, so the 7 day Mexican Riviera cruises always have some kids on them.

Best,

Mia

Thanks for the suggestion. I did post on the roll call but when I saw there was a "family cruising" forum and was reading some subjects, I thought I might have more luck finding family cruisers here. I am new to all of this.

Kerry's girls, thanks for the information. Makes me feel better for their sakes. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Baby Mouse... we are also on the April 18 Sapphire. Like you, I have posted on the roll call. And, like you, we are sailing with family (7 of us)... including our 3 1/2 year old granddaughter. We've sailed a lot with Princess, including numerous times to the Mexican Riveria. No matter the destination or month you sail, there are always kids aboard. Princess has excellent programs for children and teens. The "Patter" will be in your cabin when you first board... it will mention where and when each of the age groups will be meeting. The 1st "meet" gives everyone the opportunity to say hello to each other and hear the rules.

See you on board... Sandy

Archived