New to NCL - Have a question about Spirit

horsesrus

We are new to NCL, just booked for next January on Spirit in an AD. I've searched past threads and found lots of pics and answers to a lot of my questions but have read some confusing/conflicting information on whether breakfast and lunch are available for suite guests at Cagneys. Has anyone sailed recently (since the Freestyle 2.0 changes) that could confirm if that is available on Spirit or not? It sounds like something we would really enjoy and would love to know if it will be available.

Thanks!

We are new to NCL, just booked for next January on Spirit in an AD. I've searched past threads and found lots of pics and answers to a lot of my questions but have read some confusing/conflicting information on whether breakfast and lunch are available for suite guests at Cagneys. Has anyone sailed recently (since the Freestyle 2.0 changes) that could confirm if that is available on Spirit or not? It sounds like something we would really enjoy and would love to know if it will be available.

Thanks!

We were in AD suite 9212 this past January 4th cruise and yes breakfast and lunch are available in Cagneys.

We were in AD suite 9212 this past January 4th cruise and yes breakfast and lunch are available in Cagneys.

Thank you so much for the quick response! We're looking forward to trying NCL. We've been on Disney (1), Carnival (2) and Royal Caribbean (5) and feel it's time to try another line and see what else is out there. We've heard good things about NCL and like the itinerary out of New Orleans.

Yes, the Spirit is a beautiful ship with her Asian decor. She is beginning to show her age a bit, but she has been maintained well. All of her suites have the small refrigerators, unfortunately not all of her cabins have them. There are those who worry about her hair dryers, whether they will be powerful enough, but its been discussed here on these forums that one can bring a dual voltage hair dryer which will work very well. Enjoy the Spirit and have a wonderful vacation.

Archived