Can someone tell me more about the AB 2nd bedroom on the dawn.

Rahi

It looks like it has a pull out bed from wall on top? Does this mean the sofa in 2nd bedroom is a twin bed, and the wall bed folds down to be a twin as well? Thanks . Is this suite really big enough for 4, two adults and our two kids, aged 20,21. I would rather this room for the perks that come with it. I hope they would be worth it. Thank you for any help.

The 2nd bedroom has a sofa bed that is about a double size,(needs an egg crate cover, which the crew will make up for you) and the pull down is a single. The space is very small and the closet space is limited with only three drawers. There is a small TV in the room and an adequate bathroom. We, a party of 3, do very well and have sailed about 5 times in an AB. Love the living room and dining area. The 2nd bedroom has its own door and no windows so that teens could sleep any time of day well. Hope you enjoy it.

It looks like it has a pull out bed from wall on top? Does this mean the sofa in 2nd bedroom is a twin bed, and the wall bed folds down to be a twin as well? Thanks . Is this suite really big enough for 4, two adults and our two kids, aged 20,21. I would rather this room for the perks that come with it. I hope they would be worth it. Thank you for any help.

AB http://www.orcatekweb.com/Cabin-11550.htm

Our CC friends had an AB on our Dec 08 cruise. We loved the lay out. The second room has a decent size bathroom. As other posters have stated, it will be pretty tight fit for two adults to fit comfortably. However, if you tell your children that it will be a cozy room then at least they will know what to expect.

No matter what everyone will have a wonderful time in an AB.

If the alternative is 2 balcony cabins, or one nicer and one not as nice, I would go for the AB - the two kids will manage just fine. They'll have privacy, you'll have an amazing bedroom and bathroom, and you'll all be able to enjoy the common area and balcony between them. And, of course you all will get to enjoy all the perks.

Howard

Let me put it this way: Had my parents taken us cruising when we were that age and had they offered us the second bedroom in an AB, my brother, sister, and I would have leaped on it with huge, "Thank you so much!" as our response. All the suite perks; a second bathroom that's certainly serviceable; nice dark inside the bedroom for sleeping; an upper berth for my slightly annoying brother (my baby sister and I would have been fine sharing the lower bed); a nice living space; a nice balcony. What's not to love, especially when mom and dad are offering to pay! (I must mention that my parents never took us on cruises; OTOH, there weren't many options back in the dark ages.)

beachchick

Archived