Ventura Kid's club Questions

kdee69

I have 9 year old twins.

Any idea what time the kid's clubs operate?

also, do they operate during port days and do they provide a port day service to allow you to take an excursion whilst paying for them to stay like NCL do?

I have 9 year old twins.

Any idea what time the kid's clubs operate?

also, do they operate during port days and do they provide a port day service to allow you to take an excursion whilst paying for them to stay like NCL do?

The clubs generally operate from 9am to midnight and are open on port days. However, P&O do not allow you to go ashore without your children.

Neither do they provide a sign in/sign out facility for those aged 9 and over which in effect means that your twins can wander around the ship as they see fit and Ventura is a BIG girl and can be quite confusing and easy to get lost.

If you want to know anything else let me know.

D x

Hello!

I worked in the kids clubs on board Ventura until September as you may have read so I can only repeat what was said above.

The clubs open from 9am until 12am. As your children are 9 years old, they will be part of "The Den". The Den tends to relocate to the Havana later on in the evening as this is the location of family events.

Whilst they do not have a sign in/sign out system for the Den, you can speak to one of the Youth Staff and ask them to keep an eye on your child if you are concerend, or at least tell your children not to leave until you pick them up.

It is policy that you do not go ashore without your children. There has to be a point of contact at all times in case of emergency.

Archived