Nassau at night?

PurrSusan

Our ship doesn't leave Nassau until 10:00pm. Any suggestions on what we should do? Should we just stay on the ship after dark? We dock at 11:00am so we do have some time to enjoy Nassau during the day :) Thanks for any info you have to share!

Our ship doesn't leave Nassau until 10:00pm. Any suggestions on what we should do? Should we just stay on the ship after dark? We dock at 11:00am so we do have some time to enjoy Nassau during the day :) Thanks for any info you have to share!

If you're in a partying mood, Senor Frogs and Bamboo are near the dock.

If you just want to stroll around the shops and restaurants of marina Village at Atlantis your welcome to do so.. It's a nice outdoor courtyard on the exterior of the Atlantis comples. Bimini Road Cafe usually has a local band playing in the court until about 10 most nites.

Some shops are open late as well, and theres a starbucks and ice creme parlor as well. Nice easy going evening.

We visited the "digs" at Atlantis in the evening. There was no fee to get in, it was not packed full of families and the fish were just as cool at night. Very much enjoyed the experience. I have been in the day too and this was much better.

If the Dig is free after 7, approximately how long does it take to walk through and then catch a cab back to the ship? The Dig is on our tentative list of things to do after our dolphin swim (through Dolphin Encounter) but I would love to do it if it was free!

Were you able to take pictures of the fish after dark or were they blurry?

We don't leave port until 11:59 pm, so I would think we would have plenty of time but we don't want to miss the ship! :eek:

If the Dig is free after 7, approximately how long does it take to walk through and then catch a cab back to the ship? The Dig is on our tentative list of things to do after our dolphin swim (through Dolphin Encounter) but I would love to do it if it was free!

Were you able to take pictures of the fish after dark or were they blurry?

We don't leave port until 11:59 pm, so I would think we would have plenty of time but we don't want to miss the ship! :eek:

We took a cab to the Atlantis at night after having dinner on the ship & went to the The Digs. We were able to take some good pictures - not blurry at all.

We took the little shuttle boat over to Atlantis when it was already dark, I believe it was around 6 pm and the shipper said it was the last ferry of the day. It was lovely to see all the cruise ships docked with their lights on as we sailed right passed them. Atlantis at night was great. And catching a taxi back to the ship was no problem, they were lined up at the entrance to Atlantis for the 10 mins ride back to the ship. Very enjoyable and good value for money.

Archived