spa treatments

KnightsofColumbus

I have booked a cruise on Carnival Victory and my wife wants a spa treatment on one of the days. I read that they have discounts on in port days, but when I tried to sign up for spa treatments online under "book activities" they only have the full price treatments even when the ship is in a port. Does anyone know what to do to get the discount if they have one? Do you only get the discount if you sign up on ship? If you wait until you get on the ship can you still get an apointment?

Thanks for the help!

I have booked a cruise on Carnival Victory and my wife wants a spa treatment on one of the days. I read that they have discounts on in port days, but when I tried to sign up for spa treatments online under "book activities" they only have the full price treatments even when the ship is in a port. Does anyone know what to do to get the discount if they have one? Do you only get the discount if you sign up on ship? If you wait until you get on the ship can you still get an apointment?

Thanks for the help!

Yes, in order to get the discount you'll need to wait until you are on the ship. Typically, the specials are posted the day before, so Mondays specials will be posted on Sunday, Tuesdays specials are posted on Monday, etc. You can stop by the spa once you board the ship and they will go over the procedure.

We were on the Victory last year and I really enjoyed the services in the spa and I hope your wife does as well.

Have a wonderful cruise.

I always wait and book on the ship, I'm not paying full price when I know I'll get 20% off if I wait till closer to the end of the cruise. That makes more tip for the person doing the service.

Carole

Do you know if it's hard to get an apointment if you wait to book on the ship. I don't really care about the spa, but my wife is expecting a treatment as a gift. So if there is a chance that I won't be able to get a treatment for her on board I better book it now.

are you going to any ports you don't care much for? If so those are great days to get her spa, they have really nice packages and discounts, I'd ask her what she'd like.

I'm a sucker for the elemis hot stone massage, it's like heaven, but it is expensive.

I know often in port they will offer nail, pedi, mini facial and sometimes a massage, all for a low price.

You can usually always get an appointment, but make it as soon as you get the special in your room or see it in the hall, lots of times they will have them in the buffet halls <right before you enter the buffet area> to announce a sell, just go right then and make the appointment you should be fine.

Archived