3 years old in St. Kitts!

summer76

Hi all! We're taking our daughter on her first cruise in a couple of weeks! Thought I'd get some input as to what to do with a 3 year old? She loves swimming and animals and flowers and butterflies and shopping does not love history ;) I'm hoping she's just too young to appreciate it or high school will be rough! ;) Thanks in advance!

We have a 2 & 3 yr old (boys). We were just in St Kitts last week, and the St Kitts Railway ride kept them very entertained. It was probably their favorite activity we did on all the islands. There was aways plenty to see and do. Since we did the "beach thing" on all other islands, I was glad we had something different for a day too. They needed a break from the other days of sun & water.

We have a 2 & 3 yr old (boys). We were just in St Kitts last week, and the St Kitts Railway ride kept them very entertained. It was probably their favorite activity we did on all the islands. There was aways plenty to see and do. Since we did the "beach thing" on all other islands, I was glad we had something different for a day too. They needed a break from the other days of sun & water.

Thank you soooo much...we'll keep that one in mind!

Archived