Drinks

audraz2

There are juices (love the guava passion fruit and it makes a nice adult beverage too!);), along with milk available for any meal eaten in the dining room. Then, post breakfast, they switch it over and I know they have lemonade and tea all day long;they used to have fruit punch but I have read some threads that that was discontinued. If that doesn't work for you, take some insulated cups and fill them up with juice in the morning...should last you most of the day.

As a mom of an 8 and 2 year old (when we started cruising), I encourage you to take advantage of eating breakfast, and sometimes lunch in the dining room. First, it is never crowded. The wait staff, as a general rule, LOVE the kids on board and bend over backwards to give you great service. Second, it is so nice not having to juggle trays and be constantly up and down so you end of eating piecemeal, cold food!;)

Have a great family vacation!

Ok I did a search and could not fine the answer. I am traveling with a 5 yr, 3 yr and a 2 yr. What beverages are free? I know they can get milk 24/7. What about juices.

Lemonade, iced tea, water, and milk are free. I think you have a fruit punch/guava juice that are free too. Others are paid for. I think this information is in the Carnival FAQ...might be a little easier to spot there than trying to comb through all the diff policies of the different cruiselines on CC :)

You can also order any of the beverages on the room service menu 24/7. Juices, milk, choc. milk, hot choc., etc. (No charge, but nice to tip the delivery person $1-2.) Take kids' cups and fill from room service juice to take on deck.:)

Archived