Anyone just back from the Holiday? Need a review for our friends.

lovemykids

Our best friends are going out on it Monday. They are visiting us now on their way down to Mobile and wanted to see a recent review.

We did hear it was in an accident this past Saturday coming into Mobile and they are a little concerned about that too. It did sail this week on schedule but they are still a little nervous. :eek:

This is also their first cruise.

Tia....:D

Tell your friends to relax. The Holiday's a great ship - perfect for first-time cruisers. I've cruised on her four times in the past three years. By far, my favorite ship!

Go to the search feature and type in Holiday cruise, and you should get some recent threads.

A friend of mine got off the ship this past Sunday. There were 16 people in their group. She said it is the best vacation that she has ever taken and the whole group enjoyed the trip. Everyone did their own thing. They made new buddies on the ship and are planning another trip. I also talked to some people on my flight Sunday night that had just gotten off the ship. They also were raving about what a good time they had. They visited the USS Alabama battleship while in town. They had flown in from Oklahoma.Your friends will have a good time. I have another friend that is going Thanksgiving week. He is a complainer. So if there is any negative he will find it.

Archived