getting alcohol to your cabin?

xtinehowie

Hi-

I want to order some alcohol for our room before we leave port. I heard that I had to do this over the phone. Is that info correct?? Who would I need to call to get this set up? Does anyone know what the price range is....is it worth it, or is it cheaper to just buy the drinks during the day?

Thanks for any info.

Hi-

I want to order some alcohol for our room before we leave port. I heard that I had to do this over the phone. Is that info correct?? Who would I need to call to get this set up? Does anyone know what the price range is....is it worth it, or is it cheaper to just buy the drinks during the day?

Thanks for any info.

Hi...you can call the 800 for Carnival and ask for the Bon Voyage dept but I think they also have a direct ph#..

It really all depends on what you like to drink. Dont forget that you might need to buy mixers too...sodas, etc.

Hi-

Thanks for any info.

You will need to call the Bon Voyage Dept. 1-800-522-7648. I haven't used this service but I have read that the bottles go for around $40.00 to $50.00 depending on what you order.

Hi-

Thanks for any info.

The prices others have mentioned are approxamately correct. It is important to note the prices are for 1 litre bottles not the standard 750ml. It's alot cheaper than buying alot of drinks at the bars.

Archived