BEST OF BAHAMAS ..anyone used?????

lovetexas

Has anyone used Bestof Bahamas (Scubagirl?)......

I have been trying for over a month to get a exercusion to do the sea lion encounter.... thank you scuba girl..... after my dd saw your pics that is ALL she talks about and wants to do!!

Blue Lagoon has been booked. I have emailed them several times. So today while cruising the internet looking for something else to do in Nassau I was on the BestOfBahamas website. They too offer sea lions.. also use blue lagoon..

They had space available. Now I am worrying it is not the same tour as blue lagoon..

Does anyone know? Scubagirl do you know?

Our tour is at 3:30, and the ship leaves at 7pm. Is that enough time? He said it was, but of course, I am worrying about that also??????????:eek:

Has anyone used Bestof Bahamas (Scubagirl?)......

I have been trying for over a month to get a exercusion to do the sea lion encounter.... thank you scuba girl..... after my dd saw your pics that is ALL she talks about and wants to do!!

Blue Lagoon has been booked. I have emailed them several times. So today while cruising the internet looking for something else to do in Nassau I was on the BestOfBahamas website. They too offer sea lions.. also use blue lagoon..

They had space available. Now I am worrying it is not the same tour as blue lagoon..

Does anyone know? Scubagirl do you know?

Our tour is at 3:30, and the ship leaves at 7pm. Is that enough time? He said it was, but of course, I am worrying about that also??????????:eek:

I don't think you have enough time.. the tour is usually 3.5 hours round trip from start to finish.

It seems odd that the dolphin encounter doesn't have a time slot yet Best of does.

The Tour is usually stated as 3.5 hours. Including the ferry trip to and from the island.

Keep checking with Dolphin Encouter for a better timeslot.. They sometimes open as as they get closer to your date.

I don't know about Best Of... but I do know that some of these outfits take your reservation (and Money) and then tell you they don't have your tour available but will put the money towards another tour.. hard to get your money back.. so be careful.

Archived