Food on the Wind

tukkerlove

Is the pizza bar free of charge or do you pay (I know it's free on Carnival). If it costs about how much? Also heard there is a grill out on the pool deck, I assume that is charged as well? Are these reasonable or are we better off going to the buffet?

Just got back from the 11 day Hawaiian Wind cruise, it was wonderful, due to engine problems we couldnt get off at fanning island. Nonetheless it was wonderful cruise great entertainment (this even beats vegas for talent). The good was very good and plentiful Yes there is a daily BBQ on deck 11 by one of the pools weather permiting. The pizza at the parlor is free and available 24 hours is very good with 3 different kinds of crusts available. You will really like the freestyle dining. Have fun and aloha.

Thanks! Glad to hear the pizza is free & 24 hours, that's important!! Glad to hear you that you still had a grand time on the ship with one engine.... we are leaving on the 24/11 cruise so I'm hoping the problem is fixed, but if not we aren't going to worry about...main thing I am worried about is the talk to seasickness...hopefully won't encounter that, as if we aren't hitting the ports in time for shore tours my money plans to go to drinks!!

I was on the Wind in Sept and the pizza was free. However, it wasn't available 24 hours in the Pizzeria. I think you could order it from room service whenever you wanted, though.

The grill on the deck was also free and pretty good. I generally preferred the main dining however.

Archived