How long at Dunns River Falls with Marva Shaw?

FlyGirl22

Hello,

We are thinking of booking a the tubing/Dunns River/Beach tour through Marva Shaw at Ocho Rios. I'm just wondering how long we will have at Dunns River Falls???

I have heard about some people on tours not being there very long, feeling like they were rushed. Hubby and I climbed the falls on our own last time, and it was great. (Not a fan of the big chains of people, liked going up our own path!!!) We would like to make sure we have enough time to do this again.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!

Hi Our family (10 of us 60 years to 3 yrs old)Just returned from Freedom Cruise and had a great time in Ocho. WE did the falls and tube float with Marvas son J and had time for some shopping and Jerk Chicken at a local rest. never felt rushed J let us set are own pace the whole day. Marva and J are the best!!!

Another vote for Marva. She made sure we got there before the crowds from the ship and waited for us--we never felt rushed. We went with her son on a tour in Grand Cayman where he was living at the time and he is wonderful too! You will be able to set your own pace and she will work with you to make sure you have a good time. Enjoy!

we just returned from jamaica and had marva as our guide. my wife and i both agreed it was the highlight of our trip. we did the falls and nature tour but marva also took us shopping and to a very nice resturant. she waited for us everywhere and we never felt rushed. at the falls we were also able to bypass the straw market. we cannot recommend her enough and would go back in a heartbeat

Archived