Barefoot Sailing question

love2float

Our group of 5 is interested in doing a full day sail/snorkel with Barefoot the first week in March. We have plenty of time, the ship is in port 8 am - midnight. I have emailed Barefoot several times this past week and have not received any response. The reviews on this board are generally so positive about this excursion company - are they still in business?

Has anyone used them lately? My questions are:

1. How do we get to them? Their website says they pick up at hotels, but doesn't say anything about the cruise ships.

2. What happens if the weather does not cooperate or our itinerary gets changed? What is their cancellation policy?

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!

Our group of 5 is interested in doing a full day sail/snorkel with Barefoot the first week in March. We have plenty of time, the ship is in port 8 am - midnight. I have emailed Barefoot several times this past week and have not received any response. The reviews on this board are generally so positive about this excursion company - are they still in business?

Has anyone used them lately? My questions are:

1. How do we get to them? Their website says they pick up at hotels, but doesn't say anything about the cruise ships.

2. What happens if the weather does not cooperate or our itinerary gets changed? What is their cancellation policy?

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!

Try giving them a call.

Email is not always a reliable means of communication in the bahamas.

I have booked Barefoot sailing for my 50th birthday crusie:D, 11 women on May 9th. :D They are picking us up in a van at the port and returning after our sail.:D I will write a review when I get back..:) Trip advisor has great reviews about this company:o

I have booked Barefoot sailing for my 50th birthday crusie:D, 11 women on May 9th. :D They are picking us up in a van at the port and returning after our sail.:D I will write a review when I get back..:) Trip advisor has great reviews about this company:o

Did you call them direct or were you able to communicate by e-mail? Sounds like a fun trip!

Archived