Dive Resource Info: Antigua, St. Kitts, St. Thomas, St. Lucia & Barbados

Sailfish

I am hosting a Cruise Critic scuba group cruise aboard the Ruby Princess later this year and have compiled a lot of information about the ship and our Eastern Caribbean ports of call at our group forum here at Cruise Critic. Much of the information is specific to scuba diving; you'll find information about diving in Antigua, St. Kitts, St. Thomas, St. Lucia & Barbados as well as articles related to scuba diving. As this is a Cruise Critic group, we feel it is our duty to share the information with divers who have a cruise calling on the same ports of call.

As the group leader, I search the internet for dive related articles specific to our upcoming cruise aboard the Ruby Princess so that this forum becomes a "one-stop" center that my members can visit in the months before the cruise. We certainly hope you enjoy your visit also!

Please make your first stop the Group Forum Visitor Information Posting for helpful hits on how best to access the information at the webpage. The group forum is updated daily with new postings. It is not a chit-chat type forum, though your comments and input are very welcome! Only information about our group cruise and that concerning the Ruby Princess and our ports of call is posted there. As the group leader, I monitor the site very closely. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

We hope you will enjoy your time there! Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Suzi

aka Sailfish

Archived