Pearl - Just returned

nadalina

Just returned on Sunday evening from an excellent cruise on the Pearl. I'll try to write a review later in the week but if anyone has any specific questions that you would like answers to before I find time to write it, please ask and I'll try to answer. Most importantly, my conclusion is that of over 50 total cruises on Celebrity, Princess, Carnival, RCCL, NCL, Crystal and Costa, I honestly believe this cruise might have provided the best and most enjoyable value I have ever experienced. I stress the word "value" because if I compared this cruise and what we received for what we paid, it ranks extremely high on my list of overall cruises. Was it perfect? No, certainly not, but neither were any of my other cruises. Interestingly enough, most of my complaints were about our cabin, a balcony category BB on deck 10, but those complaints are minor. Anyway, like I said above, if you have questions, fire away.

Peggy

Glad to hear you enjoyed your Pearl cruise. We were on her in 2007 and will be sailing her again for the Panama Canal cruise this coming fall. We really loved the Pearl and are glad to hear she's still a great ship. Looking forward to your review.:)

Archived